Sunday, October 15, 2006

Happy BIG 18!!

Today is a very special day...cause it's my favorite friend's 18th birthday!! yay! everyone better be nice and wish her a happy birthday. or else I don't like you. HA. kidding.
Mika? you're a super duper pal, and one thing I love most about you is how you usualy can put a smile on everyone's face. you can always make us not feel uncomfterble. seriously! dunno how you do it, but it's really fun to have you around. you're so special! EEHEHE. always know that if everyone in the world hates you, cha will still love you to bits!!:)
I LOVE YOU!

Many years have come and gone
With you here as my friend
And with each year, our friendship grows
Through narrow roads and bends

Seasons come and pass us by
But always know it’s true
I’m proud and blessed to know you girl,
And have a friend in you

heh. yes, you can thank me for this post afterwards. hahahaha. kidding. happy birthday Miks!! may all the best come your way this new new year as a..YA!!!:p


2 comments:

Mika said...

THANKS MAN!!! Love you tonz,

Anonymous said...

Thanks man! its your birthday soon too eh? good one! I'll post something about you on my blog on your birthday! ahahh!