Thursday, October 19, 2006

Lord, Give Me Lemons


Lord, give me lemons
So that I may try
To squeeze out the juice
And make yummy key-lime pie

***

Lord, give me flour
So that I may make
Something delicious
A chocolate cake


***

Lord, give me baking soda
So that I may do
A good job at making doughnuts
And fluffy muffins too

***

Lord, give me soil
So one day in the spring
Flowers will blossom
And beauty they’ll bring

***

Lord, give me badness
So that I may see
All of the goodness
You’ve given to me


***
Lord, give me trials
So that I can fight
And come out in victory
With joy in my eyes
"When life gets tough & full of bumps, look to God who always helps us."
-Unknown Author

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

ahahah I thought elena said you wrote this! ahahha I was wondering, It kinna wasn't your style. well love you

Anonymous said...

you made a new blog eh? haha! just realized today...on the "links" it says "my old blog" hahah! silly me!

Anonymous said...

Very interesting. But very awesome. Love it. heehee!

Chacha said...

whaaat, I did do that poem. the Author Unkown part is to the quote. haha..didn't make it so clear.
is that a good thing miks??
ahaha..

love you mari. this is my new blog. and I have links now! YAY!:)

Anonymous said...

yeah cuz I did it for you, and did you seriously write it?

Chacha said...

i'll say yes if you mean it in a good way! ahaha..
*rolls eyes* I did.

Mika said...

ahah whatever pig!