Tuesday, February 23, 2010

a little catch up on time

I can't say things have been too busy, but they are picking up with the home.
with the restaurant "opening" up soon, different people are usually gone during the day and come back in the evening.
it's different...
pray for us:)
for the past few weeks me and joe have been taking Jason to "playgroup" on Wednesday and Friday. A little place where moms and kids and sometimes dads, get together to talk and have their kids play with other kids etc,. there's story time and song time and lots of toys for them to play with. Jason absolutely LOVES it.
both Jason and I are down with colds right now. As I type , Jason sleeps, and has been sleeping for the past three hours. he really needs it. again, please pray for him!
I'm studying for my driver's license, even though I am not sure when I'll find the courage to take it.
aaaaaaand..
I realized I never really wrote about my birthday, which was ABSOLUTELY grand in every way possible!
Thanks to my wonderful family and DH, the night before my birthday Joe took me out without telling me where or what we were going to do. We stopped for dinner at Montana's then jumped to the theater to watch "Dear John". it wasn't super duper, but a nice little drama/romance and was nice and relaxing. (I THINK, the first time me and joe went to the theater with just the two of us) then when I thought we were about done and ready to go home, Joe takes us to this little hotel.
ACK.
shocker.
but definitely a really wonderful, relaxing time. it was the first time we spent the night away from Jason, and even though I missed and worried about him, I managed to have an awesome time.
thanks to my wonderful family, I had an awesome 20th. I love YOU!




2 comments:

Megumi Hirasawa said...

Cool, your family is opening up a restaurant? That's very interesting!

Chacha said...

yeah, well, more like taking over one. a long story. but my dad met the owner and he's a real sweet Christian man, and wanted to retire soon, so the Lord showed him to pass on the business to us..
hopefully through this, Lixy can start catering (which she is studying right now) and I can get my goodies out there. fingers crossed!!