Friday, February 19, 2010

aquarious and libra?!



today is the day when we act like little girls in pink dresses and piggy tails, and cross our hearts and hope to die and promise to always be friends.
ehehe.
happy BFF day babydoll.
I love you! you're the best and I miss you sooooooooooooooooo much!! I know when I see you again, I'll laugh so much you just might have to go back to Japan early. (that's a good thing. It means you're one of the best laughter in my life.)
kisses to you and forever moooore

2 comments:

Mika said...

eww the worst photo! but I love you and yes I have to say that to every photo you post of me! its my duty as a best friend! xoxo p.s remember that day that we took thousands of photos? good days! lol

Chacha said...

yes I do remember, that was a good day. dunno if I would get photos with you again like that!
but when you come this year, I'll force you. even if it meants tying you down:p nyuknyuk
I luv u