Saturday, November 08, 2008

joe's birthday eve was spent out at billiards. my wonderful older sister and mother let me go out with them for a few hours while they watched Jason at home! so sweet! it was good to get out and be able to move around freely without changing diapers here and there. of course, both me and joe missed him! eehh hee! how couldn't I? he's my flum!
it was great fun, and after coming home, we watched a movie where a 14...15 year old girl tries to act older and get a 29 year old dude..yeah...pretty much! naw, it was cute...
I hope Joe had fun! even though his birthday DID land on the parent's rest day, (you should have seen us, all nine kids piled into the car, joe drove, bless his heart for being such a willing birthday boy driver, to sizeria where it took ten thousand years to put together everyone's orders! whew) and then having to run off to a job in the afternoon! of course, who wouldn't love receiving money on their day...but having to work for it? different story! ehe! but I hope, HOPE, he enjoyed his first day as a 20 year-old! wheehoo!
I'll leave now with photos and maybe a goodnight kiss..















6 comments:

Lil said...

Oooh hot mama shot alert! I reckon, you officially have your mojo back Cha! :)
Happy birthday to my little bro! And whatta man you have become and whatta little man you have made..Look at him in his little yellow clothes!! So cute!
All the best for the new year ahead for you and your little family. xxx

Anonymous said...

Hell yeah! She's one serious Milf! He-he-he!
And yes I had a REALLY good birthday! Even though I had to work on my B-day, I came back to my beautiful wife and adorable sleeping son! Who could ask for more!
Thanks Lils! I guess you can officially say I have become a man...whew, sounds just frightening but also cool at the same time! Hehe, my life has just begun!

Anonymous said...

Man, Cha is some serious hottie! haha, and that sounds kinda strange coming from me, but hey, it's the truth.
Some really cute pics up here. The Little is getting so big! His face is offically oval now. :)

Mika said...

the baby is getting more and more ugly by the day! ahahahha kidding! but he is getting chummy! ahaha can't wait to see my god son again and my bestest friend! luv you guys!

Elena said...

Chubby!! I know you wanted me to pose there because that man was behind me! hehehe.

Chacha said...

fat flum is sooo not ugly! shush!
and, totally nenen! i really wanted to get the stud in the photo!;) isn't he sexy?