Thursday, November 27, 2008

2 months old

skinny boy to fat flum. two months already! my big boy:)
i remember how he used to fit perfectly in my arms, now he's this heavy thing. he used to be such a scrawn, now he's mister flummer. i miss that newborn-ness....


















but lots of good things come with 2 month olds! and i'm loven it!







the head lifting










those real cute smiles









and definitely those rumples!







not to mention those adorable goo's and ga's!!! aaaaaah! love has struck all over again!
and even tho one million diapers are changed in a day, runny noses wiped, clothes washed, and night-time boobie-times call in the middle of the night, I still find you the most beautiful baby on earth. and each time you smile and give mommy a little goo, all those other things disappear.

7 comments:

Lil said...

Ahhhh that real cute smile...I'm melting, I'm melting! JAJA you're melting your aunts heart to goo!!!

He's soooo adorable and like a little roll of fat! The one of him lifting his head seems like the biggest task he's accomplished that day lol. Whatta little angel.

Elena said...

haha that's right Chubs, whenever he gives a little goo when I'm in a bad mood, it melts my heart! :)

Jesse said...

Rumi Says Kawai!

We were looking at the smiley Jason.

Right lils? He is adorable.

God bless the parents..and you sis for giving them so much goodies.

Jesse said...

Those eyes are so cute!!

Anonymous said...

he's the cutest thing! Man he's getting strong and lifting his neck!
And his smile is so sweet!

Mika said...

I saw that fat yesterday and he was pooch! ahahah! it was nice seeing you too cha! and joey! I love you guys

Chacha said...

aw Yay! Jason will be so happy to read all these sweet comments.........years from now! EHHE!
Miks! I knoooow, was so good seeing you! genki de ne! xxx