Tuesday, August 19, 2008

the whole crew is back now, making the house back to one big, loud...house? ehe. it's nice to have them home though, of course, since it's been a while that they've been gone:)

my parents gave me a cute story of my five year old sister, Annie, who was in the bathroom with constipations, and with a worried/curious look asked my mom, "Mommy, how is Cha going to get her baby out?"
I had a good laugh.
but then thought, how true. I am in the same situation as her, since I myself have never been there nor experienced it. I too don't know how hard or tiring it will really be. So that's a real good question! hahaha, pray for me!! it is only just around the corner! eek!

2 comments:

Lil said...

haha how cute! That story cracked me up, what an insightful question.
The other day I watched this movie (knocked up) it wasn't too good, lame humor and all that, but it was (as title suggested) about a girl who had a baby. And they showed the labor part in pretty intense detail. Needless to say I shot up a prayer for you afterwards :)
My idea would be to expect the worst than anything that happens won't be too bad..but maybe you have a different strategy haha.
Make sure you get some good exercise I think that really helps dealing with the recovery and the actual stamina during labor

Chacha said...

hahahaa, yeah I saw that one too!..preeetttyyy intense! hahaha! thanks for your prayers though, definitely needed!
yeah I make sure to get in at least an hour walk every day..adding in some weights here and there...
I guess we'll see eh..
but PLEASE keep praying:)!!!!