Thursday, August 14, 2008

so recently..it was just me and Joe alone in the house for two days since Greg took off with mika to somewhere..haha. no they went to visit Noda, so me and Joe had the WHOLE house and EVERYTHING in it to ourselves! *cheesy grin* nyaaha, it was quiet and no we didn't do evil things, we actually just made use of our time to get everything together for the baby:) i'm actually liking his little set-up! hee hee.
anyhow, I would post photos but haven't the card reader yet...and i'm too interested in my new camera to go back to my old little one when it comes to taking photos...so...summer photos of the recent will have to wait a bit! BUT i did find these photos, which are a bit old, but I thought were kinda funny... seems as tho the whole world could be crashing down behind him but as long as he's busy watching something interesting he won't notice a thing. of course not to mention with a mouth busy with munching on ice-cream...every thing's good:) bahaha...

















he's so cute...how I love my husband. TEE HEE!!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, those photos just define you two completely as a couple and as people.
:)
I don't mean it in an offensive way, of course.

Lil said...

haha, love the photos, he's totally oblivious. Can't wait to see photos of the baby setup, how exciting. WHat about using just a good ol usb cable to connect to the cam?
weird hearing(reading) you call Jo husband! I remember using that word very awkwardly at first and sometimes used partner cuz it was too strange haha! But now of course it's natural.

Chacha said...

hahahaha, I know, well...it is weird..but then again it's not..haha! I'm always catching myself calling Joe my "boyfriend" when I talk to other people, and they're like.."Cha, he's your husband now!" haha. pretty weird.:)
yeah..I think I got a cable..I should try that out! tx!

Mika said...

yeah and cha seems all happy and stuff on this post, but she was actually getting all pissed off when I didn:t know the exact time when greg would be home, she even accused me of being drunk when I didn't understand what she was saying, ahaha I guess pregnate people can get that way! lol, you know I love you bestie!

Chacha said...

tsk tsk, oh mika. if you're offended that I was upset at how it took me three mails to ask you one question, then please forgive me!:)
just understand that while you were off having fun I was home trying to cope with the many phone calls from my dad;)
Love you babe!!

Mika said...

ahaahhah yeah yeah I know, But I really didn't understand what you were saying! lol! anyway alls good! luv you

Elena said...

isn't that when he was eating ramen and you bumped him and he got so angry?? hahah!

Chacha said...

whaaaat?! I don't remember that..but these photos are definitely not that time...
haha