Sunday, August 24, 2008


Happy Birthday Greggy!



Greg made it to seventeen yesterday! Hurrah! In a quick short little sentence I'll add him all up for you:)
Greggy's a charming man who likes to make a fool of himself most of the time by saying and doing silly, loud, annoying things; but he's great to hang with and definitely has a big, big heart underneath that largeness:)!! tadan!!
Happy birthday Greg! xxx I hope your birthday was a chilled one with lots of laughter and fun! I dunno if you can earn the title of Godfather...but just maybe...if there's NO ONE on this earth who can make my son laugh and feel loved more than you can;)
LOVE YOU BRO!!

and to end this one-day-late-birthday post, I'm gunna post some photos from my NEW cam from Greg's b-day! I was planning on posting other photos of the last week or so, but that'll come after this one!
after one hectic day of basically standing in the kitchen, the evening ended with a real nice relaxing outside food party. there were tortillas, chips, BEER, CHU-HI, Lixy's goodies, and much much more! and even though Dandan and Megu ended up coming one hundred years later, it was good to have em!
so all in all, I think it went pretty well!! ooh, and the boys had a fun time playing with the new little toy both me and Joe bought for Greg. I think you'll get the whole idea of it by seeing the photos;)













5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Greg!!

Everyones lookin so OLD!

Elena said...

ha-ha! I look like such a pig stuffing myself!

And i really like that pic of Dan. sooo funny!

haha!

Chacha said...

hahaha I know! he was so freaked each time and it wasn't even working for those times..
sucha comedy!

Lil said...

haha! WOW excellent photos of the hanabis, So crystal clear! That toy is awesome! Where did you guys get it? Looks yum and fun! And happy Birthday to Greg who I've only met once but he made a charming impression :)

Chacha said...

yay! thanks!
hahaha we actually got it from Donkey Hote..(gee..how's that spelt...) trying to find something weird..ya know;)...but ended up buying that! haha.