Wednesday, July 16, 2008


This is for Florence (tee hee..runs.,...)



well...it all started on this freeday, when me and Joe met up with Flo at Chiba and spent a WONDERFUL time at Sizeria just talking about random good things and having a good time eating dorias and noodles!:)
it was lots of fun, and gee, still can't believe we haven't done stuff like that more often, and hope to someday soon do something like that again...or was it a BBQ with shrimp and beer?? nyaha!
anyways, I post this for reasons you most likely won't get. but Flo, if you read this, you know why I'm posting this! hahahaha!
I love you! and Joe loves you too, and we really did have a good time!!
muwa!!

2 comments:

Florence said...

Ooooooh evil! What evil intent you have! Your heart is filled with rotten things through and through.
I really enjoyed meeting you guys out too. The whole night before when we made plans I was quite incredulous about it. Like...dude! Joey and Cha! When have I EVER met them out!? It was surreal. We definitely need to do it again (especially if there is more shrimp involved...)
Lots of love!

Chacha said...

definitely more shrimp involved;)
love you!