Sunday, July 20, 2008

In the eight months

summer is finally here...and as much as I'm happy about the skirts and t-shirts and pools...the heat and humidity is just NOT cool! very taihen...please pray for me:)
well at least the gender is finally out on the table, and is very clear. I'm really happy he finally opened wide:) I knew there was a certain JOEY character in there somewhere;):p and he's very proud of it. just ask him, he'll say, "uh huh, that's my SON!" and I will roll my eyes! nyahaha!
anyhow...I guess I'll leave you with some photos of today. Lainy was bothering me about wanting to take pg photos, so I finally agreed to put on my bikini and let her shoot--of course, snapping shots of her as well! ne Lainy? I think she had fun!...
I hope you're all enjoying your summer!! oyasumi.
























I won't steal all of the photos, I'm sure Lainy will post plenty on her blog:) but isn't she so pretty?













and then my hubhub joined in the photofun:)












and all in all, it was a pretty good day:)!!

12 comments:

Xact Claims Services said...

yayy!! one more month to go eh??? Cant wait to see what he looks like.

xxxx

Lil said...

Oh wow now that's a pregnant belly :) So proud to have such a beautiful sister in law!! Yes definetely take pics, tons and tons, these are rare occasions to remember!

And I really like elanas look with the hair band! She's so cute

Chacha said...

aww...gee. thanks Lils! hahaha! it took me a while to finally let her take those photos of me so...this makes me happy! haha!
and yeah, Elena is very cute! neehee.

Joan, I know! I wonder what he'll look like too! I keep looking at joe and then trying to put my face in there...eeek. time will only tell!
but I know it'll be my pooch forever:)

Anonymous said...

waa! suteki na ojyousama tachi
Cha, you are the cutest pg mom ever.

Mari said...

heey these pics are really cute!
u look great cha!
can't wait to see that little son of yours! gambatte

Anonymous said...

Big Belly!! So cute Cha. I'm real happy for you. Looking genkier and more beautiful than ever. Gambatte!! Kisses

Anonymous said...

BOTH OF YOU SHOULD NOT BE IN BIKINIS!!!

Anonymous said...

yeah really you idiot! first, for a pregnant girl, cha is very in shape. and second, her sister is very cute! go hump yourself.

Chacha said...

you think a one piece would look better??

Lil said...

I think he was trying to say you should both be nude but then he ..or she..didn't want to look like a pervert ;)

Chacha said...

hahahahahaha

Elena said...

ahahaha ONE PIECE!! good one! hi5! hahahah I can't stop laughing! I agree, once piece would look good, especially the ones that are skin color which makes you look naked... I think I had one of those before! :P