Thursday, July 31, 2008

Masturi 2008:)


I'm soooo happy to have been able to go to the masturi this year, since last year I missed out!! I love these little neighborhood masturis where everything is so cheap and fun and yummy! weee! it was a great night:) and I finally wore a jimbe! yay. my first jimbe, pretty sweet eh? anyhow, I had been craving kakigori for the longest time, and so I was happy to proudly go buy my favorite blue Hawaiian ice! ooh, and Joe also won these cool little bags with umaibos and little yummy ten yen things, and also grabbed me a fun water balloon and purple flashing dorky thing that I really, really liked! ><
so all to say, it was a great masturi! thank you Jesus for masturis! what a gooood way to start the summer off with!
















7 comments:

Lil said...

purple flashing dorky thing that I really, really liked

haha sounds really cool! Looks like fun, And to Jo..you're growing facial hair !! !OMG! It actually looks pretty plush!

Anonymous said...

sweet J! hes dancing! ahahahha good one, looked fun! anyway luv you

Anonymous said...

Joe looks more handsome without facial hair

Chacha said...

yeah well, there's reasons for it

Unknown said...

whoa I'm really blue.....

Anonymous said...

man! Obons already! so hayai! Looks like so much fun too. Cha you have to make it to Ogisan's place for our Obon....if you can :).
You guys look lovely, and Joe, I see you trying to look manly there! haha.

Anonymous said...

ahahahah so cute, your tummy looks funny in a jimbe. LOL Just kidding! You know I luv your look...I just never saw a PG mum in one....j is so sweet dancing the way he is. Miss you guys.