Friday, May 16, 2008

we're BACK!
..and I already miss all my wonderful in-laws!
it was a horrible mess...just like in the movies man. everyone was competing and not getting along well. the dads were always comparing and trying to show off who was cooler. the moms, who was the better cook. the kids....don't get me started!
NYAHA!!....definitely NOT! the two BIG families bonded!! whehoo! or at least both me and joe like to think... and we're right, right?!:D there was no arguments or quarrels! don't worry! tee hee.
camping was great fun! the weather was beautiful, on the last two days!:) but I thank Jesus anyways, cause even the rainy cold day was really exciting too! tanoshikatta! I'll be sure to get the photos from dad, since I haven't used my camera on this trip..., and post them soon enough!
and for other topics...
it's good to be back home, back into the schedule of daily life.
the baby's kicking a lot now, it always makes me smile each time:) each night before I go to bed, I sit there and beg the pooch to kick for me; of course, my baby loves me so much, he always does:) nee hee! joe gets to feel them once in a while, usually the baby shys away whenever he puts his hands on my tummy, even though he begs, "Kick for daddy! pleaaaaaseeee!"
baby don't want to.
haha, poor guy.
anyhow, the next check-up is in a week, and i'm counting on the midwife to use her experienced wisdom to give me the gender! nyaha! it's a 50/50 chance...or so she says. me and joe really wanna know!
as of this moment, everything is silent, other then the singing crickets outside. Joe's off to another job, and again, I miss him!!! sniff. I know I see him every day, but I hate going to bed all by myself. i'm not a big girl you know! sniff...I'm used to his wonderful cuddliness and funny jokes before we both knock ourselves out with sleep. but now I sleep alone, until he comes home at 12 or 1 in the morning and wakes me up (I know it's on purpose!), and I, having given up on staying up quite a while ago, grin really big and jump off the bed to hug him.
until then my love, I love you and miss you!!..and of course, praying for your safety! smooooooooooch!!!

6 comments:

Mari said...

heh, would've been funny if it really was like the movies how everyone doesn't "match", the two uncles and aunties fighting! ahha! what a funny thot. tee hee.

glad you guys had fun! xxx

Lil said...

Yeah totally a good time, Our 2 family get along swell. It was so relaxing just chilling.
Poor you! Having to be by yourself while jo works late, I'm pretty lucky to have both of us work at home! Talka bout late too, 1 am is tiresome!!
Can't wait to know if boy or girl, either one I'm sure you'll both be happy as can be.

Chacha said...

hahahaha totally!
I miss being at the job..sniff.

Chacha said...

ooh, and thanks for the cute card, rug and vase! joe loves the little glass eggs! tee hee

Anonymous said...

Haha..poor Joe, the baby doesn't kick for him! Yay! i can finally comment on your site! :)

Chacha said...

ooh yay nins! you're on!!:)
hee hee, xxx