Tuesday, May 27, 2008

7 months no hajime!














the baby's really genki, moving around a lot these days! Joe gets to feel him move more often now, he's happy! hee hee, good baby! my cravings recently have been nato and rice, and cherris... yummy?! the pregnancy is going really smoothly, thanks to a lot of many of your prayers! please keep praying that the pooch will turn his head downwards, since he likes to go against the midwife;)
aaaand..a happy spring to all of you! it's been warming up like crazy these past days, finally seeing the kind of weather its supposed to be! TYJ!
Love you all!


12 comments:

Lil said...

Oooh wow! Getting much bigger! Great to hear he's genki and that we can call him a he! woohoo
little bugger likes to be active eh? Looks like you'll have your work cut out for ya :)

Praying for the best!

Chacha said...

ha, I know. two joey's...I dunno what to do. heh

Mari said...

aww the tummy is only getting cuter! ;) mosucoshidane~ gambatte

Anonymous said...

wow, 7 months already! Time flies so fast! squee!! The tummy is so cute!!

Anonymous said...

CONGRATS CHA AND JOEY!! can't wait to see photos of your baby.

Anonymous said...

when's it due ??? you'll be a great mom cha :D

Chacha said...

sou da ne, mosucoshi! can't wait! tee hee.
the baby's due in september. virgo baby dayo. unless i'm late..then it's a libra!;)

Mika said...

Libra, Libra, Libra, Libra, LIBRA!!!!!! I hope it is at least.........ehehe see you tomorrow! (I'm inviting myself btw.) hehe

Jesse said...

Is it a boy??

Chacha said...

I am positive I saw a dingy, but in a few days I'll know for sure:)
and haha..Libra...yeah well, we'll see Mika

Mika said...

will see jyanai!! hold it in untill its a libra!! ahahahah kidding!

Chacha said...

hold it??! ahahaha...no ways man. if he wants to be a virgo there is no ways i'm gunna fight it. i don't think I wanna go beyond the 9 months needed. hahaha