Tuesday, May 06, 2008


the start of six months, as of today:)


so the bump is finally starting to get that "pregnant" look. weeee! baby's kicking now, and I'm sure everyone gets excited each time! I do! :)
my hunger never goes away, and everyone calls me a pig. I dunno if that comes with being pregnant, but I'm happy to live with it! nyaha. everyone's so sweet in always meeting my needs, maybe I should be pregnant more often!!:p I know mika's shaking her head! haha. I am NOT t hat bad!! tsk...
hopefully next check-up we'll be able to find out the gender, I'm really hoping we can! everyone seems to think it's a girl, while there are those few who insist it's a boy. I really can't say...but I'm hoping for whichever! as long as its happy, healthy and strong!

aaaaaand, I guess that's the update on my exciting pregnant life!....of course, leaving out the real good details. tee hee.

sweet dreams! I love you love you all!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

cutie!
I'm praying for you!

Chacha said...

haha, thanks!! I'll definitely need it!

Lil said...

wow! It's getting big now! seeing you guys soon eh?!

Anonymous said...

Ahhhh, Chacha, I knew it!! I warned you and Joe about the fat lovers...tsk tsk. Now it has come true. Okay, so you gotta loose a bit of weight. No worries, Joe is prolly just about as big too, so you can work together on this. I can promise you that with my workout regimen, you will loose that one pack in about three months...maybe less if you are lucky. Taebo! Go for it!
Hahah, well, really congratulations. I only found out about it recently. I hope for the best for you guys. Love you!!...and don't skimp on your get-out!
Love, A. Michelle

Chacha said...

Hahahahaha..
sigh..maan, how did you see it coming? I mean...I WAS eating two tubs of ice-cream a day and not getting any get-out..but..
tee hee!!
thanks Mush!! love you tons and I'll definitely look in to your workout program;):p

Lils: I guess we will be seeing you soon:) really praying that Typhoon away!!

Mika said...

your tummy looks deformed, ahahah! its a girl btw