Thursday, March 27, 2008

well it's been a while since i've posted.
things have been really busy with the moving. for those of you who don't know, Joe will be moving in in about one week! weeehhooo! exciting. hee hee. so yes, things have been VERY busy with people moving in and out of rooms...
pray for us! I just wanna see results!:)
anyhooow
I thought i'd post some photos of my wee wittle tummy of four and a half months. can't wait till i get all big and end up waddling...well..hahaha
hope you guys are all happy and healthy!!
and enjoyed the Noda event, sounded like a bunch of happiness from what i hear..
love you!





13 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are absolutely beautiful!
Ganbatte ne! I love you!!
-Abigail

Xact Claims Services said...

aww, so wittle.

Prayin for a healthy pregnancy girlie. xxxx

Lil said...

wow! 4.5 months already? wonder how big you're going to get? Hope it's an easy going pregnancy!

Mika said...

you look so sweet! ahahah! love you!

Elena said...

haha I never saw these!!! iine?

Chacha said...

I am sweet! hahaha.
thanks guys, yep, in a week i'll be starting my fifth month. time flys...
:)
I love you all tooo!!!!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Charissa.
Time flies now, but the last 2 months are the longest. Enjoy your hot baths and tough bladder while you can.

Chacha said...

actually I head to the bathroom every second..hahaha, not so tough, but thanks!

Anonymous said...

MILF!!!!!! hehe

Anonymous said...

Congratulations. Babies are great. Little bundles of joy. BTW, could you tell Greg that I just bought a #2 and I can close it 3 times. Tx.
Junior.

Anonymous said...

cha you look great. i can't wait to see the baby.

Anonymous said...

Cha kawai, but it just looks like you went to tabehodai or something.hehe

Chacha said...

yeah, it's not too big and "pg" like yet.
tee hee