Sunday, March 02, 2008



eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!!!


"Japanese love sweet bean! It's one of their favorite treats they look forward to sitting down with and munching on. My first Japanese snack was a bowl of sweet bean in a soup mixed with mochi and different jelly. Japanese say sweet bean is loved by most Japanese children and adults."

No offense to sweet bean lovers...but I can't stand the stuff! I just had to post because when I go to my English students place, once in a while she likes to serve sweet bean snacks...and oh..ma... well anyways...today she brought out the little fish things with sweet bean inside and the only way I could eat it was by scraping it off and just eating the pancake-thing. oh thank you Jesus it's just not right...I don't see how Japanese can love it so much...
PTL! this shouldn't be a murmuring post. I'm thankful for sweet bean!................because it makes lots of other people happy... hee hee!!
well..GBY guys! just don't buy me sweet bean out of love...because..well...that's not love! ahhahh....

now that's yummm!









3 comments:

Xact Claims Services said...

OMG!!! You made my mouth water like CRAZY!! OMG!!! I WANT ODANGO SOOOOOOOOOOOO BADLYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reading an anti-sweet-bean post dosent even stop me from this intense craaaving session.

Chacha said...

omg joan...no..please! aahahahaha..
sorry, didn't mean to make ya mouth water..
I love you, but i'd never go on a dango date with you! hahaha!! muwa muwa

Anonymous said...

don't buy me sweet beans either!!!! I hate them! eww gross ok enough said!