Friday, March 14, 2008

I post.
it's pouring rain outside...my back is KILLING me...i'm overtired, and so I keep this short.:)
just thot i'd post some photos of our recent free day, we had a little McDonald's gathering, ate so much I think I wanna stay away from that good ol' fast food restaurant for a while! and thanks to my fiancee, best friend, and mari, I don't think i'll get near a hamburger for a while!!! ahhahahaha. they are so cruel, depriving me of such goodness. tsk.
ooh! i also managed to bake a lemon meringue pie and three banana cream pies, and Jesus decided to bless me and they turned out yummy!...if I should say so myself. tee hee. them being the first pies i've ever tried making. I don't think cakes are for me. sob.
my future family will have to suffice with pies. eehee.:D
aaaanyways,
I love you, and I hope your night is filled with really cool dreams.
mika tachi, inoteru yo! I feel for you, working till 2 in the morning...gambatte! don't let Elena disappear with HR, since today IS white day! kee hee hee.













11 comments:

Elena said...

yeah I didn't run off with HR! too bad! Hahhaa! But I am SOOO sad that king isn’t going anymore! *sniff* ahhhh!! It’s sad stuff Cha! It was LOVE!

Chacha said...

don't cry, it wasn't meant to be.
at least he chewed your gum..isn't that worth remembering in slow motion with pretty music???
ehe

Mari said...

hahah good days good days!
i was so into the game i didn't notice you taking those pics...hmmmmm ahhah! awww poor el your love is leaving....

Chacha said...

that game was pretty adicting...i think i now know why ppl like to stay...hahahahaha..

themountainchic said...

awww so fun!! hey Cha, do you know the sex? you're four months right? yeah you should know by now....

-akari

Chacha said...

uumm!! haha, I don't know yet. the last check-up was the begining of this month, so it was too early..so maaaayyyybe next check-up..if we're lucky..but I'm not so sure. hahaha
hoping its a boy tho..tee hee! girl wud be pooch tho.:)

Elena said...

yes, my love! ahah! yeah that game was fun... poor greg though! felt sorry for him!

Anonymous said...

jesus christ what is with gregs facial hair!

Chacha said...

i dunno..i guess the same as everyone else who likes to try growing out their facial hair.
:p
timmin,.."let him go and if he dosen't come back he was never yours!" ahaha

Elena said...

noooo!! "I'll never let go..." Cha! I'm tired! I'm gonna sleep! hehe!

Anonymous said...

Aww. pretty girls! and El....HR was never meant to be.