Saturday, January 27, 2007

I love my boyfriend, and all the little debates we have, which happen quite often, heh, only make me love him more.
He says one thing, I say another. We both seem to think we're both right, and sometimes, I am wrong, sometimes...he's wrong. That never seems to matter tho. Even if I am right, he won't accept it all the way. Or the other way around for that matter. We both want to wear the pants, but I let him wear them. "I wear the Gs." He rolls his eyes and I smirk, he jumps at me and I scream. We tumble, and wrestle for some time. He hurts me. I hit him and pull away. He frowns, we argue. He pulls me to him and kisses me, I pout like a brat, he wants to hit me over the head with a toy hammer. I laugh, he smiles. We kiss, then say we love each other. We cuddle, till we've both forgotten what had happened, then run off to the livingroom to join the others.
This happens more then once, but it's okay, because I love him and he loves me; and as long as that's the truth, everything will be alright. Every debate will be a time to remember when he's gone and i'm left alone in the room, missing him. It's funny how even though Love is the most perfect thing on earth, it still involves hard times and those occational debates;) Sometimes I worry, sometimes I expect too much from this Relationship, and when hard times hit I freak. It shouldn't be the caise. Love is beautiful because of the hard times, the Lord has to remind me that every day. You can never find a gem that is perfect, never eat a food that is just right--but it's okay, because as long as you treasure it, everything will be alright.
I read an article in the Activated this morning, how the solution to being happy is not by trying to make others around you and your situation and yourself, perfect, but to love. That's it. Just love. Love is simple, yet dificult sometimes. I of all people am learning that right now. But the result of it is more then beautiful and wonderful, and it's something I am willing to fight for. Lord help me.
In every situation let me take You with me, that's what You told me, that's what You said would make everything worthwhile no matter what the situation.
Lord help me to love more. Help us all.

I post this for you, baby! heh heh. remember? I said I would post somethen about ya! heh. Even tho you're one big goofy chum (HEEHEE), you're one of the most beautiful blessings I have received. I love you babe!!

3 comments:

Chacha said...

i'm not a rascle:p GRINS. hehe, I love you TOO!! and much much more!!!!!! i'll talk to you in a couple of days!
miss me!!!
heheheehhe..
i'll definately be missing YOU!

Skunk said...

Ah, Cha! Love never fascinated me like it does coming from you... and Joe. I may even link you...

Chacha said...

oh thank you Jesus! haha, it always seems to fascinate me as well. (love)