Sunday, January 28, 2007

A Happy Happy Birthday Post To My Two Wonderful Aquarians!!

Nao!!! 18..so handsome and sweet and fun-loving! have a great night and a wonderful new year as a YA!! heh.

Joanie Babie!!!!!!!! hunnie there is too much to say that I just don't have time to say it all! so to make it quick, i want you to know how much I love you, and how much I miss you! as much as I would love to be with you on your big day, know that my prayers and love are there for me! chin up, and smile luv! it's your big day, you're the princess and deserve to be treated as one!!
HAPPY 16th!!!!!! stay cute forever!!!!! you'll always be my special little ballerina with little blue ribbons in your hair! hee hee! I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!

and to every Aquarian out there....you're loved! have a great day!! you rock;)



and now i'm off to a wonderful four days of wonderful feast time!!
my prayers and love are with you all!!!!!!
MUWA!!









No comments: