Saturday, November 04, 2006

We had a "Costume Party", kinda for Halloween...but not exactly to celebrate it. Just for some fun. anyhow:p
heeee..
dressed up. the kids were cuuuuute.:) was lots of fun!
i'll just load you up with photos.
will they work?
bah..
tired of it..



















ooooooooooh. right right. me and bunny made a cake. ahaha, we called it our "love cake".
goofy.
eeehee.
it was yummy tho...right guys?
it's pretty weird looken tho..hey don't look at me..the pokey was joe's idea. heh.
so cute bunny..
love this photo..

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry Isamu ... you look nasty ... and Greg ... AHEM cough cough ... haha ... at least you look really huggable. :D
But no worries ... I'm sure youre not always so ugly right? At least you isamu ... U were the one that told me that sometime ... sometime ago ...

Anonymous said...

JOEY!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
hahhaha! we were gonna call last night but...we did dance practice and we had to watch our movie early and totally forgot about it!! :( ops...hehe!
gomnmen! will call you tonight eh?? love you

Anonymous said...

haha, cha, kawaii!! i so degrade that picture of daniel (uncle!!)!! hahha,, its such a insult to jack sparrow!!! hahhahaha, looks like you guys had lots of fun though ne,, i wish I cud have been there...

Chacha said...

hahaha noo I thot he looked good!:)
yeah wish you could have been here too..
sigh.
ma ne..next year!? ehehe

Mika said...

cha my friend, send me the rest of these photos soon ne? the ones of the kids, I don't really care about everyone else! just the ones of the kids, gatou