Saturday, November 11, 2006


Grandmother


Time has aged your finger tips
Yet still they paint the sky
You’re beautiful & wonderful
It comes from deep inside

Time has sent you far from young
But still I hear you sing
And with laughter in your eyes
To all of us, happiness you bring


Today I may be far away
But do not feel alone
For with my prayers, and angels’ wings
I send with love, my arms

I know I say it not enough
But know one thing is true
I’m thankful for everything
& to have a grandmother like you


No one can ever replace you
And time cannot erase
No book can hold the memories
Of the beauty that you’ve made

Grandma you are special
I think of you every day
May angels go beside you
On this very special day



Happy birthday Obachian.
i'm with you in my prayers.
Aishitemasu yo.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

that's beautiful, Cha