Saturday, November 04, 2006




Happy Birthday Bunny Boy!


Today is the day that someone very special in my life should be the king of the world. Hee hee. He deserves it. He’s the most caring, loving, sweet, handsome, adorable, understanding, patient, funny, charming, smart, crazy and cute person.
And I thank God, for being so wonderful & taking extra time in creating him and sending him down on this special day so many years ago.
There’s never been a moment when Baby would not be there, there was never a tear drop on my cheek that he hasn’t noticed. There has never been a heartache he has not healed, never been a frown he hasn’t kissed away. He always knows how to cheer me up, always has the right words to say when I am feeling down, he always can bring in the sun on a rainy day. And even the times when it’s still sprinkling, he always has an umbrella to keep me dry.
And Babe, if I knew all those really special, beautiful, romantic, heart-melting words, you know I would say them all, and sing them to you.
Sigh…
This makes me want to study more on my Spelling & vocabulary, heeeeeeeheee.
Wink.
But I guess, since I don’t have so many poetic words, all I can do is promise you that I’ll always be there for YOU. No matter what. I’m sorry for the times I let you down, and for the times when I make you feel stupid. You’re not. You’re my picture of perfection. I promise to make it all up to you, even though I know I’ll still fall, all I wanna do is be a better person for you. I celebrate this day because it makes my life complete. It brought you. There’s not much left to say Baby, but soon I will go downstairs and give you a big hug and kiss and tell you how special you are to me.
You’ll always be my Bunny Boy, and I’ll be your girl. ;) Happy birthday Baby.

Life would suck without you Bunny, thanks for coming into my life.





2 comments:

Chacha said...

heheh, YOU ARE special. so so special
KISS

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOEY!!!! Sorry for making you call last time. hahahaha!!! Have a good life With Cha-be!!! Hahaha.