Friday, November 11, 2011

My Tubs


Jason is turning out to have so much attitude, it's almost crazy. A few months ago we thought he was strong and independent? Puhlease! Three is just the beginning! Lol
Joe loves it though. He's like, "I have so much fun having conversations with him because he's like a little man! I can have long debates with him and try and reason with him when it comes to certain problems." Which is pretty much true...heh.
Though he's going through this stage where if u correct him and he's offended, he'll say, "Fine, I'm going now." and crawl in his bed and mope. ><
Or I'll tell him he can't do something right now and he'll give me this angry look and say, "Oh my god!" super exaggerated.
Some pretty crazy stuff going on here, parenting to a three year old. But it's interesting to see what works and how to help him grow from it. so what the heck! hey, in nine or ten years from now, I'm going to have to deal with tween drama and rebellion. that oughta be fun..




this is boo with his hectic colorful ice-cream he chose himself for being a big boy and finishing his first Kumon Book of Tracing. YAY


I'm trying to be a bit more creative when it comes to his schooling. so an indoor tree seemed like a pretty good idea at the time:)  He named it "Mr. Tree"


 "Mr. Elephant and Mr. Bunny" Jason says.


Stuck to mommy forEVER. muwahahaha~


My favorite little rider. with him reading out the map, we're sure to have an adventure:p

2 comments:

lil said...

I absolutely love it!! so fun and so interesting having a 3 year old! Must be crazy. I'm already seeing amelie doing crazy things and I"m scared LOL

nice work with the tree!

Megumi Hirasawa said...

He really is so cute and getting to be a big boy! Can't believe he's already 3! Love the crafts and he was rockin' the spidy costume!