Wednesday, November 02, 2011

HAPPY HALLOWEEEEEN




So Jason picked out his own costume this year. he was pretty set on being spider man when mommy wanted him to be bob the builder. hahaha
his choice was a winner:) 
me and jason traveled up to my parents for Halloween since joe was working so we wouldn't have been able to go out. But pooch was sick all day on Halloween, with a tummy bug. rested all day and kept worrying and asking me, "After one more nap, I feel better and I go trick or treat?"
AWW. soooo happy that he felt MUCH better...miraculously..haha funny how candy can give the sickest kids a invisible extra boost.
I was so happy cus he had been sooo excited about wearing his costume for halloween WEEKS before the day. I had to stop him many times from putting on his costume and running around in it. heh
anyways, he had so much fun and got so much candy...
my little baby!!!
so here's the photos!!
Happy Halloween!!









1 comment:

lil said...

ohhh I love it! And whatta huge loot he got!!, he's growing up so fast, you can tell he thinks he's extra powerful in that suit LOL! You look great too.