Monday, April 20, 2009

NainaiBA

we have connection up here now! so I can try my best to keep this blog updated with lots of photos and weird ramble from my new country mind. nahahah. I'll talk about the trees..and bugs... and trees.. and giant food. ><
anyways, I gotta keep this one short. but to run you through a quick update on how life is fairing for us: Jason is back on schedule! thank you Jesus! me and Joe can finally sleep through the nights once more! hurrah! our house is still very very empty. but we are doing our best to get it filled!! I love our kitchen. it's big enough for me to do cartwheels around in it. isn't that awesome?! na. not that big. but big enough. it's my happy place up here. so if you are in the area, pop by and I promise I'd have a bunch of goodies on a plate for you:) everyone is alive and... alive. I think slowly but surely their adjusting to this whole new world. you gotta believe me, it's nothing like Japan. good ways and bad. I miss my buddies in Japan. but of course, you all know that!!! there's so many places I wanna take you, so many things I wanna buy you. but being across the world makes it so tough. so if you come over I'll fill up each part that I say I wanna do! so I guess I'll end here for now. maybe later I can try and upload some photos;) lots of love to you!! have sweetest dreams. muwa

2 comments:

Lil said...

yay you all have the net! Can't wait for more updates and photos of my growing nephew!

Nina said...

Yay you post! Mattetayo!
Yeah, everything there must be so much bigger in comparison to Japan!