Wednesday, December 03, 2008

to the uncles and aunts



"Thanks Aunty Lils and Uncle Maxim! I can now hold my favorite giraffe toy ALL by myself! Sucking it all by myself is the coolest thing I've discovered in my second month, and it's totally awesome!....I'm hooked! ya man!"



"I also enjoy my new big bath that mommy and daddy bought for me the other day. My first tub was too small for me because my little uncles and aunts said that I grew too big too fast! but they also say it's cute, so it must be a good thing! hee hee!"
"I also LOVE my rubber ducky! Mommy even has a silly little song about my ducky that she sings for me during my bath time!"












and to throw in some really cute laughing photos of Jas having a GREAT time with daddy. I dunno why he thought it was funny, but every time Joe played "boxing" with him he'd laugh and give huge smiles.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

wahh!! He's too cute! and he's smiling so much! Or at least you manage to capture the moments ;).
Jason is too cute, loving his rubber ducky and all! :D

Lil said...

aaahh killing me all over again. Look at his red long johns outfit! He's just like Jo, I remember mom told me how much jo likes water and baths, even have the craziest photos of jo splashing himself.
His smile is just the best brightener of aunty Lilias day ANY day!!

Anonymous said...

your kid is so cute! I knew it would be!!

Elena said...

soooooo cute!! cute cute cute!! my po! haha I'm loving it! and he's so chum, esp in the bath.