Thursday, December 04, 2008

my battery charger

it's those rare, special moments when it's just you and me, together, that I adore, that brings me closer to you.
those deep, long talks that take up the few hours we get alone. the secrets that could keep being told, and still wanna be heard again. those times when the lights are off, baby is sleeping, and we just lie there, doing nothing but being content with each other, with the life we share.
it's those rare moments that help me keep believing, keep going, and keep me strong.
but even when baby wakes up, and you and me aren't alone anymore, and diapers and clothes must be changed, I still grow closer. I still grow stronger. to you and to baby.
Jesus is the ultimate battery charger, but babe, you sure do get close:) I love you!


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cha, you are beautiful. Inside and out. ;)

Anonymous said...

Awww Hunny I love you! I'm one seriously lucky Husband and Father to have an amazing wife like you taking care of me and my son! I Love You Baby!!

Lil said...

awww..you two make a great couple! Have been for many years! Never thought it would grow and last to such a good thing. It was written in the stars ;) jaja had a big fat star called the "big dipper" so he could scoop up more food LOL

Chacha said...

aww! I love you Babe!!
thanks NINS!!
and Lils! hahaha I think he definitely had something like that up there, since all he ever thinks about is food:p

Anonymous said...

You have such good skin, I'm jealous, so jealous.

Anonymous said...

I agree with Nina