Thursday, September 04, 2008

OUTBACK!

the other night we went out for dinner to Outback! had a real good time eating tons of real good food:) spent QUITE a bit of money...but it was special! hee hee. sort of a "celebration" on finishing school for the both of us (me N Joe! yay) marriage..and maybe one last "free" night out before the baby pops out! (but of course we're looking forward to the chub joining in with us next time :-D)
here's the photos..most of them are pretty strange, I don't think Outback brought a very "calm" spirit. especially to Joe, who usually gets a bit loud and crazy whenever he goes there! although we had nothing alcoholic to drink, I'm sure they spiked something. or maybe it's just their food...
OH WELL!!
all to say, had a good night, and hope you enjoy these photos where most of us are making stupid faces!!

and I LOOOOVED the dessert! it was a GIANT cookie with ice-cream and chocolate on top! I've never tasted something so good in ages! it made me so happy!
there was also the best part of hearing all the waiters and waitresses saying "GOOD DAY MATE" to every single person who walked in the door;) Australian accents make that phrase what it is...but then Japanese...






5 comments:

Lil said...

yuuuuuuuuuuummmmmm, that chocolate icecream thing looks ssoooo damn good. Love the shirt you're wearing! It's perfect for a pregger belly. Outback is AWESOME I remember ordering the best bbq prawn and downing really nice margarhitas :)
Looks like jo is drunk on good food and steaks as always- great place to celebrate! OH and congratulations to both of you for passing!

Mika said...

ahahahaha we are so pretty cha!!! lol, anyway yeah....we forgot to toast! hahahah to bad!

Anonymous said...

so umm...cha hasnt been updating...DOES THAT MEAN SHES IN LABOR?!??!?!

Chacha said...

hahaha..I WISH! but no not yet, getting close tho!..too close!
pray for me!
i'll try to keep this place updated as much as I can!
muwa!

Elena said...

awww Joey ruined that sweeet photo of me on his arm! gosh, I look so happy and him... hahha poor little man is scared!