Thursday, September 25, 2008

My Beautiful Love!!


My adorable, wonderful, completely lovable son, is finally here!
After the long nine months and extra week, Jason Tyler Hirasawa was born Wednesday, September 24th, at 10:19 P.M. a happy and healthy 50 centimeters and weighing 3.05 killo baby.
Thank you SO much for all your prayers and back-up in the spirit! I couldn't have made it through without you.
He's a real calm, totally the sweetest little one and a half day old baby boy! I'm so happy he's finally here with us!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW!!!CONGRATS!!!!

Lil said...

Congratulations. Hope you get some good rest and recoop.
Can't wait to see more pics and updates! And can;t wait to see jaja with eyes open :)

Anonymous said...

It's my nephew!!! He's the sweetest, handsomest little one ever! SO glad I was able to see him so early! Hurrah! Praying you rest well and for the munchkin.

Anonymous said...

He's here at last..Congratulations Cha!! He is adorable!

Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! Adorable guy, you guys must be so proud. Hope parenthood brings you two lots of adventure and excitement.

I love you cha!!