Friday, December 21, 2007




So it's down to the last few days of Christmas. and I still can't believe that this year is almost over! it seems like just yesterday when I was sitting in this same chair writing practically the same thing about year 2006! praise the Lord..
this time we have a new addition to our home, so the tree is basically covered in all sorts of cute, bright, happy christmas-ish wrappings! it's great!!:) it's funny how the kids just love to have "their" presents visible so that everyone can notice it and I dunno...well you know kids:) the tree ends up being just a decoration while all the presents are scattered all over the floor around it! and this happens every time I try to clean it up. heeeeeeheeeeee.
today was the last day of the -shows-every-day-week for this month, it was tiring, but definitely fun!! and I'll be looking forward to sitting on this chair and typing the same thing...hopefully in different words, ehe, with a big cup of warm tea and a great big sweater keeping me warm in this otherwise, cold, no heatered room!!
weee!
may you all enjoy the rest of this Christmas and wake up on Christmas morning and make every single word, action and memory last for one thousand years...or more!!
Happy Birthday Jesus! You've been sooooo really good to me this year, and I dunno if I'll ever be able to repay You beyond the super duper things You always are faithful to do for me!!
merry christmas to all of you from me!


7 comments:

Anonymous said...

everyone looks really handsome and beautiful! great team you got there! I'm praying for your last Christmas shows and that you have a wonderful new year!

Chacha said...

thanks! prayers are definately needed!:) heeehee
it's super nice having nina and Akari-chan over here for C-mas, I'll miss em!

Anonymous said...

Akari!! you look so cute with all those chiba people. hehe.
great looking dance group by the way. :)

Anonymous said...

Wow. What's everyone looking at in the first picture??? Ya'all seem like you're having lots and lots of fun which is really cool. Oh and Ivan looks exremely happy foe some reason...I wonder why...Is he like sqeezing Elena's butt or something???
IVAN?!?!?!?

Alyx Jones said...

Hey cha who is this girl I don't recognize?

Chacha said...

funny you should mention it Nobo....I think he was..
hahahahahahaha! phst!
umm, which girl? the one with glasses is Nina, joe's sis, and the other one is Akari.

Elena said...

oh my goodness!! NOBO!! hahahaha!! Now why wouuld Ivan do that?? I think he looks really happy cause he's trying to hide his concentration on tippy-toeing!