Friday, December 07, 2007



I finally bring my fingers to touch this computer and do something to bring life back to this blog! eheee. today was our first busking, it felt so good to be back on the streets and dancing in the freezing cold. getting those red noses and cold fingers, tired feet and hungry stomachs! it's all gooood. and I am so happy and excited about this c-mas, it's going to be a great one. TTL:) pls continue to keep us in your prayers!
yay! thanks.
I really wish it would snow this year, winter is nothing without snow,...sniff. I am mad at all you people who have it piling down on you 24/7! nyahahah. and mika..you need to save some for me. like i said, put it in a cup and BRING it home!!!!!! even if it's melted, it's the thought that counted! wink wink*
and this year our tree was updated to new pink and purple lights, and I think it looks pretty!
I'll post some photos of the dancing and the group!
but for now i'll give you a couple of photos from our free day when we all went to an all you can eat restaurant and literally, "pigged" out. heehee!!
peace, love, and lots of warmth on this cold night!!



















Merry Christmas!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

AHAHAHAHAHAAAA!!!!! Gosh I like the one where Jo and Ivan are in the air and Greg's there posing. You look really scary in the photo of just you and elena. But it's ok, I know your true beauty. Hahaha! Love you all take care.

Chacha said...

hahahaha, thanks nobs! I knew I could count on you to always see my "inner beauty" hahaha.
hope druming is going more then swell:) heehee!

Anonymous said...

why are you girls so ugly? ahahah kidding! I miss everyoneee!! luv you

Anonymous said...

chub chub... these photos are FREAKY!! what's your problem huh? huh?? I look like the chub chub!! ahhaha!! p...u... ummmm nevermind! Well that was like a good day... lot's of yum yum food!! eheh!! bye!

Anonymous said...

Yeeeaah....CHA!! those pics...Jesus love me!

Chacha said...

yeah, doesn't He? He is so good to us! aaaahahahaha!
whatev girls, haven't you noticed Me looking like a complete rumpa too? see, Jesus loves all of us! there is no need to fear!;)