Saturday, April 28, 2007

Happy Birthday my little butchiful sister!!


Elena is a grand sis.
She's my room mate who sleeps on the top bunk and gives me heart attacks by moving around so much before getting comfortable in her bed. It's not such a sturdy thing, and so my biggest fear is that one night she'll fall right on top of me and won't even know it cause she'll be sleeping right through it all while I get squished! ahahaha...naw...but that IS a small fear of mine!
AnYhow!!
she's a great person. fun, loving, sweet, happy, feisty and energetic. she likes to play piano, which she is very talented at, and likes to play basketball outside with the boys.
there's a lot about Lain that i'm sure you know. but then there is also a bunch of stuff that you don't know about this little chick.

so get to know her! tadan!
to explain it all would take a while and right now i'm trying to plan for a party!!! hurrah!! so...
Happy 14th Lainy!! now you're a Junior Teen for Jesus!! I remember my Junior teen days...they were good days! so I think they'll be good for you, if not even better! hee hee!!! I wish you only the best on this special day and hope that you can find a way to make at least ONE of your dreams come true this year! you make me proud, you make Jesus proud, and keep it up and you'll make the whole world proud too!! I love you girl!!

the fun, silly, exciting, freaky, sad, happy, stupid moments will always be the coolest times spent with you!! and here's another year to make more! whoohoo!! congrats Lain!!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ELENA!!!! May you have a great year!

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABE!!!!
finally 14, yay!! hehe, wish you the best..muah!!!

Anonymous said...

shes totally the hottest in your fam

Chacha said...

yeah, wait till Annie grows up!
whoohoo!

i'll post some pics of the party later. dunno when tho cause i'll be OFF to Golden Week ballooning! yay.

Xact Claims Services said...

hotest in the family? From her on up are just the HOTTEST!

Happy birthday elena, I love you munchkin.

Skunk said...

Elena is so hot and so fun... and I love her.

Anonymous said...

oh thanks everyone... I love ya lots and lots!! hehe!