Thursday, April 19, 2007

Babies make the world go round'

such cuties! these are some photos from the Soccer gathering we had here in Chibaa couple weeks ago. of the kiddos. and each and every mommy and daddy of each adorable pooch, must be proud to be the parents of some of the cutest kids Japan has.

lucky youuu!

it was just my day..that all the cutest kids could pop up at one place..YAY! and I had my camera..God is good!


































these photos are kinda old, and already another gathering came up, but I can't seem to find the photos of the recent gathering, so i'll have to stick with these poochies for now. CHEERS!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

pooches! ahahah! what happened to the photos you took when you were here?
can you send me some? please?

Anonymous said...

Travis is gonna be a rockstar

Chacha said...

poochies right?? such adorable kids, especially Trav, every time he saw me pointing the camera his way, he would stop what he was doing and give me this HUGE cheesy smile. haha so cute.
yeah i'll send them, you send me some too kay?? thanks! like of me and ivan!
LOVE U! (free day was fun, arigato!)

Anonymous said...

those kids are so cute!
definately some of the cutest kids
nice photos