Saturday, February 17, 2007


this blog...going bazoonkers!!!!!!

ahh..I won't take my anger out here...you must forgive me:)?

ok what happened recently... chocos! i've received sooo many I think i'll die of choco-fatness. now all of you who nicely wrapped yummy chocolates for me are responsible for this. ahaha, thanks guys, i really love you tons. each chocolate will forever remain a special memory in my stomach..i'm super tired, might explain my mood.
don't laugh..fine..laugh.
Jesus said to laugh. to be naked. to be free. whoohoo!
ok guys before I ruin your night and give you bad dreams;) i'll end here, but mika I still am expecting your expertness of computers. where's your bum? get it over here. please?:):)
I LOVE YOU PEOPLE. mean people, nice people, good people, bad people, happy people, sad people, weird people, cool people.

sweet dreams...



No comments: