Sunday, February 18, 2007


muwahahaha...looky looky!! it's pictures!! tadan!! Mika, I bow at your feet and thank thee one million times! MWUA! hahahahaha now always remember hunnie, you are a computer whiz:p haha. arigato ne! aishitemasu yo! mecha mecha!
ok so now that I can post photos again, i'm posting some photos of my birthday "outing at the park". took some sister photos and me and baby photos:) wheehooo! the photos are kinda meant for valentine's...sooo..whatever
I love you guys!!

aaahhh..i'm soo happyyy...THANK YOU JESUS! whoo!















the three muskiteers:) I love my sisters! yeah yeah, we all think we have the coolest sisters. isn't it great? there's sooo many best sisters in this world. love love love....thank you Jesus for sisters! amen amen!?














12 comments:

Mika said...

No problem cha! it was fun hanging out with you today, i like that photo of you three girls jumping, its so funny! I love you lots! bye

Chacha said...

haha i know, we are hardly off the ground, we look like monkeys! haha oh well..
yup! was fun! LOVE YOU!!!

Anonymous said...

gorgeous sisters!

Anonymous said...

aw cha honey, i love those pics of you and joe! you're just the cutest thing there ever was, love you loads, muah!

Anonymous said...

aw cha sweetie, i love the pics of you and joe! you're just the cutest thing there ever was, muah!!! i miss you like hell...

Chacha said...

thanks babie! i love you and miss you tooooo!! muwa muwa muwa!

Mika said...

hey cha, you should just shut this blog down, and we can start one together! woowoo! ahahah! seriously this blog is going bonkers on you!ahah I love you lots, you don;t need to post this comment if you don;t wanna

Anonymous said...

... why did you put all the funny looking ones of me up eh? well It's fine, as long as my lovely sisters look good I'm happy!

Chacha said...

whatever Lainy:p as long as your heart is beautiful, you are ok?

yeah I know mika..this blog is choto ne..MENDOKUSAI!! demo,..
yeah we should make one together. hee hee snicker

Boo ya said...

that guy looks just like jesse from Stem. is it his brother or something??

Chacha said...

haha, yeah he's Jess' younger brother;)

Anonymous said...

seriously the cutest couple in Japan.
hopefuly not the only (hint to all you singles..yeah..including me..)