Friday, December 01, 2006

Happy season to be jolly:)

First of December...
wheehoo!
that means 25 days till chirtsmas day. can't wait!:)
amazing how fast this year went by, next month is 2007! sigh..

now our home looks all warm and christmassy. hee hee. we took some photos in front of the tree.
i'll post them some other time. right now i'm heading off to bed:)
and praying that you all have a really happy Christmas season this year. shine for Jesus!:)


an old Christmas poem.
to those of you who like to have a good crack that I "try to be deep". don't we all.
cheers to you! have a merry Christmas yourself, God bless you:)



Lord this Christmas I long to be
A humble servant for all to see
Your love and care for them each day
Your tenderness in everyway

I long to be those hands of Yours
To help the needy and the poor
To light up somebody’s day
And paint a smile on their face

I want to Your eyes and ears
To understand a child’s tears
To hear their cries and see their needs
Lord, like You I wanna be

And though I face a lot myself
I’ll try real hard to show and tell
Everyone along my path
Your love and care will always last

Lord this Christmas please hold my hand
When I’m weary help me stand
I feel so weak without You near
Please always whisper in my ear

Give me grace when I am down
Take away my slightest frown
I know that always when I’m weak
In me, You, do others see

And now as I am on my knees
My prayer to You oh Lord I bring
Help me be the best I can
And give the world all the love I have

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

how can you expect to give the Lord all the love you have, if you cant even let your boyfriend share a hug with someone who might need it without fuming in jealousy?
ponder that thought

Chacha said...

thank you for your wise words mr. wise person.
you do have a point;) but! that was kinda in the past, see I learned to get over my jealousy and learned to understand and share. so thank you for pointing that out since i'm sure you go through jealousy too and many others. you don't know me, I don't know you, to go about something that you are not sure of, don't try to write something too confidently, you'll just sound like a fool.
but God bless you! have a happy Christmas!

Anonymous said...

to a "wise" wannabe guy,
everyone goes through jealousy, that's their problem, not yours.
chill.

Mika said...

hey cha, that wise person could be a Ms. or Mrs. even! ahahah! luv luv!

Mika said...

oh and anonymous, we are all our brothers keepers! luv you too

Anonymous said...

i'm just a friend who is putting up for her because whoever this "wise" thing is, it's not being a "keeper" like you put it, you would know if it was. everyone can see it's trying to bug her for no reason.
love you too, love you cha!

Mika said...

jya kimi dare? and yes I do see your point! aishitemasu

Chacha said...

oh phst.
this is silly, the wise person knew something like this would come up dakara he posted.
so be happy all, and smile:)
love you!

Mika said...

Why do you keep saying "he" if you ask me it is definalty a "She" because why would you be Jealous of your dear Joe giving another guy a hug?
ponder that thought

Chacha said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Chacha said...

and i know who's behind this writing.
there's more to it than just this. it's just one upset poor soul.