Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Before I'm off to Kyushu, I post my last (maybe...) post.
Photos of me, joe and lainy trying to make the most out of the last few remaining days of Christmas!
enjoy yours!
and happy new year...soon to come;)
muwa!!
don't forget how much I love U.
















Byebye Christmas, you will be missed.
To the wonderful people who made Angelight a great team, you rocked Christmas to the max;)! I celebrate you!

this Christmas wouldn't be the same without you all. Dancing was wonderful:) yay.thanks for putting up with the times that I lost my patience and blew up! gomen ne!
Baby...this has been the best Christmas ever! I know i'll look back on this Christmas a few years from now and still smile. You really made it a merry Christmas! For this new year eve that we can't be together, I promise to make it up to you with many many other new year eves and much more! Thanks for keeping up with me, you are my hero. I love you soso mucho!I give you hugs and smooches and all my love! I love YOU!

"With Christmas comes the wings of love, and with the new year may you walk those 334 days giving love. Till the Christmas come, you fill back up."

4 comments:

Mika said...

yeah we forgive you, and cha we never did anything together this christmas, I mean like you guys and me! ne? oh well next time! luv youz!

Y.M.R said...

you have pretty hands

Chacha said...

errr..thanks.

yeah we never did do anything huh Miks..sigh..one day, when Joe comes over for a few days we can all go out or somethen alrighty? pinky promise!:)

Mika said...

Thanks...ahahahah alrigty you have a good feast yeah?