Monday, April 23, 2012

Jason's Funny Sayings



He says the funniest things. Which make so much sense, it makes it even more hilarious!

So Jason looks at my empty bottle of Umeshu and says, "Mommy, yous drink it all and get drunk."
TRUE STORY. how'd he know?? hahahaha

the other day he comes up to me and says, "Mommy, you a cheeseball. I gunna kick you like a soccer ball!"
Whaaaat!??! dunno where that came from! Joe?? loool

he was telling me stories and he said, "Once upon a time there's a boy with rocks and he killed Goliath."
Me: Isn't that David and Goliath?
Jason: No mommy,  it's my story!
Me: Oh Ok..
Jason: So Goliath dies and the power rangers come to fight.
Me: Whoa wait, the power rangers? Where did they come from?
Jason: From my story mommy! I tell you!

Jason: Once upon a time there was a girl in a castle.
Me: A princess?
Jason: Ya. And she died at the top from the powerful man
Me: She died? Oh no buddy, princesses shouldn't die. Tell me a happy story.
Jason: okaaaayyy. The princess and the good man
Me: The prince?
Jason: Ya. the prince do racing and he win
Me: Racing, like on horses?
Jason: No mommy! Race cars
Me: Oh...okay so now it's a modern story?
Jason: And they take a shower cus they soooo dirty and live in a castle! THE END!!
Me: Wow buddy, that's a nice story
Jason: ya, I know good story!





No comments: