Wednesday, February 09, 2011

some plans...and recents

Getting really hyped and to the point when 3 days seem like 3 years!
Saturday is fiiiinally my long awaited 21! :D and with that we celebrate on a plane and partying it up in bikini and swim shorts! CAN'T WAIT!!!
Trying to think of something reeeally romantic to do with/for Joe in Cuba for Valentine's day, but so far...no good!
I'll think of something...even if it's a romantica stroll on the beach and cocktails in the sunset...???
tehehe
sooo...
of the recent plans, me and and Joe are packing and preparing to move to Toronto in early March:) it's going to be a big change for us and for my parent's here, with the restaurant! but it'll be good for all of us; and as much as I feel a bit worried for them, everyone has to sometime in their life move on and start their own. so, I'm hoping everything will turn out great for everyone! I'll be trying to score a part-time job maybe in the evenings as a waitress somewhere, soooo!! wish me luck! hoping to join a gym and speed up my studies on fitness so I can take the course and get certified!! woohoo! excited and hating that I'm not there yet! but so far I've been able to "train" one of my friends, and give advice to some others. so I'm getting some experience and feeling good about it!! :D future goal is to start or get involved in a fitness for mother's club, and go bigger than just the gym! the future is always bright!
gunna try and get Jason involved in a preschool or daycare centre for a few days a week, just so he can be around other kids his age and interact with them.
let's see...
me and joe are talking about getting the hirasawas to agree to planning a get-together sometime within the next two years maybe??
we promise to come to japan!!
and I think i'll end with that for now!
good thoughts you can maybe go to bed with..yes yes:) just imagine...how many kids have popped out and joined in the family since the last two years??
WOOHOO!
way to go

4 comments:

lil said...

whooohoo have fun on your holiday/honeymoon/celebration! sounds really good! You think jason will be ok without you guys? cocktails and stroll on the beach sounds luurrrvly!
we should TOTALLY start planning for a huge gathering in Japan!! My brain is turning now, I think I'll make a google document for everyone to add their stuff to and we can decide on dates/location/activities!! we MUST do this, I have never met jason in person!!!

Megumi Hirasawa said...

Thats wonderful! How long will you guys be on a sunny beach for? Looking forward to hearing how your holiday was and seeing photos! Have lots of fun!

I love the idea of a family gathering. That would be great! Please arrange for after my delivery at least :)

Chacha said...

of coooourse it will be after the newest member is born! have to make sure we can round up EVERYONE ;)

yes yes, LOTS of photos!!

Chacha said...

oh, we'll be gone for one week.
but the parent's will be watching Jason, so me and joe can finally just spend some relaxing quality time together!! can't wait!! eeek so soon!!