Saturday, July 03, 2010

jason no tame-ni, jimbe hoshi!!

shout out to aunts, uncles, ooor grandparents on THAT side of the world!!:)

I reaaaaaaaally want Jason to have a jimbe this year for summer and it's already soo hot that we just might miss it if we don't hurry!
sooo do ya think you could send one over for muwa?? we can give you money for it..not sure how to do it tho..maybe joe knows!
but i beeeeeg thee!?:D
he's wearing clothes of a 2 year old over here, i'm not sure how that is in Japan...but maybe Mama Zippy can look on Yahoo auctions and find one for cheap?
please write to joe's mail if you think it's possible! hee hee
I LOVE YOU!!!!

5 comments:

lil said...

ohhh he MUST have a jimbei!! The one with the shorts and everything..sooo cute!

Megumi Hirasawa said...

Hey Cha,
I can look for one and bring it over when I visit you guys. If you can find out his size in centimeters that will be helpful since that's how most children clothes are measured in Japan.

Anonymous said...

Hey Cha this is shebs mom says that she got a jimbe for jason and wants your add so we can send it XD

Chacha said...

oooh awesome possum! would it fit him? lol
tell ur mom, thanks bunches:)
I'll get joe to send the address to her through his hotmail, since I don't wanna be posting it here. hee

meg, yeah I was totally thinking about that as well, to just bring it over since it would save on the shipping price!!
I wonder what's best, maybe the one ur mom already bought can be sent with you?
let me know!
thanks again!! I'm soooooo excited for him! hahaha

nina said...

aww he'd look so cute with a jimbe! Whoa check out about ask and ye shall receive:P.
Take lots of pics when it arrives! Must see the pooch with it on.