Wednesday, June 03, 2009

oh look, it's me

the weird lady is back online and ready to blog some more cool stuff about our new lifestyle in this outback, mosquito, beer drinking, but totally beautiful land! yup. that pretty much sums up Canada. but maybe I should highlight and capitalize the beer drinking part, because if you don't know the phrase "Beer and Nuts" are Canucks...then you've still to discover. believe me, Japanese love to drink beer and sake, but have you ever seen a Canadian drink? yesterday we had a BBQ, and I think there were four cases of 12 pack beers. and adding one case of six pack of Vodka Lemonade for the ladies:) (we missed Chu-hi so much, dad went out and bought us some cocktails. YUM!) joe drank 6 beers, and that was the least amount drunk by one guy. I think the winner goes to Chad, a very happy beer loving Canadian who went for..14..15 beers was it?? and I won't even begin on how many hotdogs he chucked down into his stomach. 10? anyways...yes, all to say, Canadians are beer drinkers. no doubt about.
peace!
well here's some photos from recent. I don't have any of the BBQ because I was busy swatting mosquitos and enjoying my yummy cocktail and marshmellows that I forgot about the camera. sniff!! oh well. hope you all missed me! *big grin* I missed my blog...weird?
sweet night!




this is fat flum. he loves Cherub Wings waay to much. esp the "Super duper heaven's troopers" you turn it on, his attention is right there, and he's jumping up and down and laughing at the cherubs.










Oh look! it's mister fats again! and this is him getting real happy that he's gunna take a bath. this guy is crazy for baths...it amazes me...











aaaand then there is our lovely car...our house and all the green happiness around it. it's so pretty!! and the boys' completed wood shed...and some of the good beer. wink.




6 comments:

mikspiks said...

awww the fat is getting cute! finally!!! ahahahha

Megumi said...

Beautiful house!
Its huge! Reminds me of Desperate Housewives suburban neighborhood.
Jason is so cute and fat!

Lil said...

yay! You're all back on line! That face cha LOL
I know about the beer! Japanese do drink alot of beer, but canadians, and aussies I think take the CAKE! beer, pubs and bbq, and they're set. All men can sleep at night, not to mention with HUGE beer bellies..watch it Jo!!

House is looking awesome, the green grass is beautiful, and the wood pile looks like alot of work and a job well done. Looking forward to more picture of fats, he's a bruuuiisser!! you can see his fat in LAYERS on his arms lol

Elena said...

thanks Cha for putting one of the ugliest photos of me up! (I forgive you!)

I LOVE that photo of Jason waiting for the bath! ahhhh

Jesse said...

Chubs.

Nina said...

Aw Jasons getting big and flum. Such a cutie! Sitting all by himself and watching Cherub wings!! aww i wanna squish him so much!!
The woodpile is so nice! how long did it take to make it?