Friday, June 20, 2008


the computer is finally back on the desk! whoo!
the screen's been acting a bit strange, so Joe sent it to be fixed, which would explain the nothing being posted for years;)
gomen!
this is just gunna be a quick post, I'll add all those other photos I keep promising, later.
ooh, and the little "BOY" decided to change its mind and turn girl on us. for now at least, next week is another check-up and I'm HOPING the midwife will loosen up and tell me her opinion. sweet grandma Zippy is already too excited to wait, and is buying all sorts of boy clothes and girl clothes. such a sweet heart, GBY! haha. xxx
anyhow! must dash, but enjoy your day!
love you love you

6 comments:

Lil said...

just the reading words "grandma zippy" was weird lol! and whatta tricky little thing, will be very interesting to know if it's a boy or girl! the suspense is too much! haha

Y.M.R said...

From what i know, most Midwives don't have the licence to tell you the sex of the child. They can take a guess but they aren't certified to say for sure. You should try going to a clinic instead.

Anonymous said...

im getting a strong feeling that you cant really trust that midwife. I suggest going to a REAL hospital. Just so you can avoide any risks of harming your baby. Midwives are very dangerous.
and it's not like hospital's are evil, unlike what the Family will always teach you.

anyways, just a suggestion.

Chacha said...

yeah well, people like to think differently. whether Family or not. every kid in both my family and joe's have been delivered by midwives. anyhow, it's not the midwives we should be trusting in anyways, it's all the Lord.
thanks for your suggestion anyways.

Lil said...

yeah and every kid and our family and cha's family..that's what....19 kids?? haha, Actually I think me and nins were born in hospitals, just us two - and great how that turned out eh? haha :) anyway I trust stranger's blog comments as much as I do a scammer from nigeria :)

Boy or girl I'm a happy aunty!

Chacha said...

hahaha, hospital babies eh? tsk tsk..ahaha kidding. you guys are great;)