Sunday, April 20, 2008

a week ago me and Joe spent a few days visiting his parent's place! whee! it was loads of fun, though the long stuffy train rides were one big drag! BUT! I'm not one to complain, PTL, it wasn't anything compared to the great fun we had with all the Hirasawa bunch!:) it was good to see them all, and I FINALLY met his oldest sister! nyahaha, ten thousand years later man! seriously, it was nice to finally meet her in person.
she's a cool person and so is her cool photography! tee hee, we had a little "photo shoot" in the park. yay! i'm happy for some focused, neat, clear photos!:) nyaha! thanks Lils!! xx
anyhow, the photos below will prove the fun, happy times!
miss you all!!
and to nina, shebs and jenny...
"DA-DAN!!" (with really big eyes that get bigger! ahahahaha) xxxxx






























8 comments:

Anonymous said...

cha, you're a beautiful soon-to-be mother, and I know your kid will be such an adorable angel. can't wait to see it!! congrats you guys!

Lil said...

heyhey!
Good seeing you too cha!!
I "fixed up" some of the photos - I thought were the best ones .You're both good lookers so almost every shot turned out nicely :)

http://www.flickr.com/photos/lilia_ann/2417799673/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/lilia_ann/2427050221/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/lilia_ann/2417799469/in/photostream/

Mari said...

cute photos! ;)
yeah, can't wait to see that little munchkin! ;)

Chacha said...

awesome! yeah they look good! thanks! I guess see you in May at the camp eh? haha,
yup mari, my babe is gunna be THEE munchkin!:):)

Elena said...

you put two of the same photos up cha! haha the last family shot. joey's face is so... funny where he's holding your tummy! ahha!

Anonymous said...

sweet pictures... :)

Anonymous said...

hahah ! I really like the ones when joe's hanging of thoes things and stuff ! I haven't seen those in years!! yeah and you guys look sooooo SWEET! lov ya ! -Ivan

Anonymous said...

haha...good days