Thursday, October 11, 2007


Random photos from the summer...
I have left my blog stagnate for a while now and I told miks i would post something, so because my brain is EMPTY with nothing smart to say, I am going to post photos! tadan!
okay so first row Is: me and joe clowning for Makuhari Hanabi...Joe trying to be tough, me and my phone...yay!:) me and joe...i dunno, I think I was mad at him for teasing me about something..can't remember...tsk..
second row: a pic of my OLD hair, now it's "shorter" and a tad styled different..SIGH!! I wanted to keep long hair, but sadly, hair straighteners cause dead hair... me and joe being PIGS, but feeling great about it because it's "healthy". hee hee hee!!! and annie..which was elena's doing, all dressed up pretty and sexy...she'll be soooooo hot when she grows up. I say, the hottest in our family! do I hear a amen!? aaaaaahaha..
third roow...:good days with my second family and me sitting on joe's lap in my towel because..I came out of the shower and the boys were in my room and lainy was snapping stupid photos of people doing silly things...
I guess I got caught in the middle of it.
hmmm....
and that's it folks! I'm done...I wanna sleep, i am sooo tired and tomorrow is another day of walk around the BIG stinky buildings and rip carpet up and race Joey with who can get to the tape first! eeeeehehehehe! fun, but tiring!! PTL! sweet dreams everybody, you know I love you!
enjoy your autumn! I sure am!!!
oyasumi!!!


















3 comments:

Anonymous said...

oooh yeah I dressed Annie up so good! but you put one of the uglier ones up... just saying!! heheehe!! Hey you know Cha most of these photos are my pics?? I feel so... happy now!! hahaha!! and don;t worry about it... your hair is nice, uhh yeah!

Anonymous said...

Yay! Something new! Hahaha. Good to see it's still running. Nice pix.

Chacha said...

I think she looks the most "older" in this photo. okaY!?